Safari Pete’s Travelling Zoo
Throw a party that your child will really remember by getting the zoo to come to you! The adventure starts as soon as I arrive with my animal friends – we’ll quickly introduce ourselves and start entertaining the kids and grownups with stories, anecdotes, feedings (the animals, not me), and other interactions with toads, meerkats, owls, and more.
Like Bringing Deadly 60 into Your Home
An animal party takes children through a safari adventure in your own home. We can find something exciting for every age group as I introduce the kids to meerkats, snakes, owls, monitor lizards, toads, tarantulas, scorpions, and of course Jayz the crocodile.
I’m a born entertainer and work to turn the day into an experience that the children will remember, and something that can shape their view of the world as they learn about the animals they’re feeding and handling. Animal parties are incredibly fun, but they also teach important lessons about the environment and living alongside different animals.
The parties include a huge range of animals to create an exciting and varied day for everybody involved:
- Meerkat Mayhem, where the kids will meet Tallulah the meerkat and even watch her munch on tasty meal works and crickets.
- Toad Catching, which shows the kids how to safely catch toads and takes them on one of the most popular adventures of the day.
- The Big Feed, where kids will watch the snakes being fed. It’s not as scary as it sounds, and it’s a fantastic new experience to watch how these amazing animals swallow their prey.
- Lizards on the Run, where one of my best lizard friends is set free to catch bugs.
- Walking with Dinosaurs, where kids can walk alongside a giant water monitor called Boo-Boo.
- Creepy-Crawly Fun, where the kids can watch a sassy tarantula called Lady Gaga crawl over me and get to know more about the biggest spiders in the world.
- Having a Hoot, where our owls make a special exception to come and meet the kids during the day and help them learn more about the wisest of birds.
A Party to Remember
Birthday parties can be very popular at certain times of the year so to avoid disappointment please book your special event as early as possible. Kids can safely handle some of the animals (which are all vet checked), and of course there are plenty of photo opportunities so that they can show all their friends at school how they get to know a meerkat and took a lizard for a walk.